This Tirol style wool German hat is green in color and comes with a permanently attached feather. It has a colorful band with embroidered flowers and hearts and a soft brim which is turned slightly up in the back.
The crown area is indented on the left and right sides as typically seen in Fedora hats. This hat is designed to be worn for every day use as well as at festivals such as the Oktoberfest.
This German hat should fit about a finger’s width above your eyebrow and just over the top of your ears. This hat style is made to be worn by both male or females.
View our hat accessories, including feathers, brushes and pins for your hat.
- SKU: H1912
- 100% Wool (Dry Clean Only)
- Permanently Attached Feather
- View This Hat with a Rope Style Border
- The History of German Hats
- Wool Hat Care
- Small: US 6-3/4 to 6-7/8 (54-55cm)
- Medium: US 7 to 7-1/8 (56-57cm)
- Large: US 7-3/8 (58-59cm)
- XLarge: US 7-1/8 (60-61cm)