This traditional German Alpine hat is green in color, made of 100% wool and comes with a permanently attached feather. It turns slightly up in the back and comes with a four tier braided band as part of the traditional decoration.
The crown area is indented on the left and right sides as typically seen in Fedora hats. This hat is designed to be worn for every day use as well as at festivals such as the Oktoberfest.
This German hat should fit about a finger’s width above your eyebrow and just over the top of your ears. This hat style is made to be worn by both male or females.
View our hat accessories, including feathers, brushes and pins for your hat.
- SKU: H912
- 100% Wool (Dry Clean Only)
- Permanently Attached Feather
- View This Hat with an Alpine Flower Border
- The History of German Hats
- Wool Hat Care
- Small: US 6-3/4 to 6-7/8 (54-55cm)
- Medium: US 7 to 7-1/8 (56-57cm)
- Large: US 7-3/8 (58-59cm)
- XLarge: US 7-1/8 (60-61cm)